Friday, October 10, 2008

Bath Time

Well sorry I don't have any pictures. My camera is still not working. But I had to tell everyone the good news. Kylee is finally able to take a bath without crying! I never thought is would every happen. She has always hated to take baths. Lately since we have gotten a tub she wants to get in but not with water in it. So the other day I was taking a bath and she said she wanted in so I really didn't believe her. But I was worry she really did want in. So I got her in the bath and she didn't want out, she was having so much fun. So then I thought it was just going to be a one time thing. But NO, she has now takin 4 baths all my her self. This is so exciting bath time will not longer be a screaming fight.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

YEAH!!! small victories.. Way to go Kylee. Emily says "HI"