Thursday, April 2, 2009

GUESS WHAT







GUESS WHAT!!! I'm pregnant! Oh wait I've only been pregnant for 24 weeks now. I know I am so lame and never post anything new. So here are some ultrasound pictures. I am so lucky and get ultrasounds all the time. I got some when I was 9 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 17 weeks, and 20 weeks. I found out I was having a boy when I was 16 weeks and it was confirmed at my 20 week ultrasound. We are so excited but can't decide on a name yet. We can't agree on anything. So hopefully we can in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

the New Adventure of life for Roxanne said...

It has been awhile since I've seen you guys but when I read the news I was so excited for you! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! (I just discovered your blog, so I can follow you now!)