Monday, August 10, 2009

Life with two kids



So I think this is my favorite. Rachel did an awesome job at taking these pictures! I had a hard time figuring out which were my favorite because I love all of them.





He looks so peaceful and I will have to say he is a great baby so far. I fee like I know what I am doing with this one, as with Kylee I felt like I had no idea, because well I really didn't. I know how is all works. I have my days down pretty good, it's the nights that I am still have problems with but he is only 3 weeks old. So I had to break out the Baby Wise book and I started reading that again today. And yes I am reading a book amazing! And it's the second time, that means it must be good right. It's because of Baby Wise that I realized what to do with Kylee. I didn't hear about it until she was 3 months old so I was a little late.



I just got my joggling stroller and I love it! Every morning we go for a walk down to the school and Kylee plays at the playground. It's great because I get my walk in and she gets to play and I can spend time with her. Then we get home and I work in the yard and Kylee gets her budget and shovel out and plays. So we have another win win I get something done and Kylee has fun too.

I have also started up Cheerleading practices again. We started last Monday and they have been going great. One of the girls in our ward comes over and watches Kylee while I take Ty with me to practice. Kylee loves her babysitter and has so much fun with her. It took me a while to get some one from the ward but I finally did it and it has worked out great! So I take Ty to practice with me and he does great. He pretty much sleeps the whole time, which is wonderful.

So that's our life so far. Things are going great and I love to keep myself busy. It's great to have structure to my life. I get up go on a walk, do things around the house, get ready for cheer, go to cheer, get home relax for a bit, make dinner, then I get the evening with Joe. Life is great!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Those pictures are amazing! Wow, Rachel is so talented. He is adorable. I wish I could take pictures that well.