Monday, October 26, 2009

Jam




I made home made jam the other day, I was so proud of myself. Last time I made it I had Cami's help but this time I was by myself and it still turned out!

So I have been trying new things lately. I canned apples with my sister-in-laws, that was a first, and it was fun! I also have tried making different things for dinner. But sadly most of those haven't turned out. I also would like to make home made rolls. I tried once it didn't work. I told my mom I would make home made rolls for Thanksgiving dinner but I may not be able to if I can't figure it out. Anyone want to help me?

2 comments:

Julie C. Hempel said...

Good job, Amanda. Isn't it fun trying out new things? Need any help with the rolls, let me know.
Julie

Mom of 4 said...

I LOVE making rolls! Anytime you want some practise I would love to make them with you!!