Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Memory Mixer

I finally got the new update for my Memory Mixer program. I have had too much fun playing with it. I have been staying up too late orangizing and editing pages. I also got a external hard drive so I am able to store everything on there so I'm not looking through three different computers trying to find what I need. Still in the process of trying to organize it all and getting everything on the hard drive. Great idea so I won't ever lose anything if one of the computers crashes.


Also in playing with my new program I got an email from Artscow.com for 10 free 8x8 20 page books. So I am making some books for Kylee. I made her an ABC book that turned out great so I have made a numbers, shapes, and colors books. I am uploading them right now. Here are some of the things I've been doing.


1 comment:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oh my gosh these little books are SO SWEET!! I love that you used Memory Mixer to make them!! I am working for memory mixer right now and I'm loving learning all these fun things to do with it besides traditional scrapbooking!!