Monday, April 5, 2010

What next?

Since I am not coaching year what should I do? Honestly it has been so nice to be at home and not have to worry about anything. But knowing me that won't last long. I need to stay busy. I have applied back at the doctors office I use to work at, I loved that palce. And it just so happened that they have an opening the same time I am interested. I could go coach at Mountain View High with an amazing coach there. Or I can go back to school. I just thought about going back to school the other day. But unlike a job you have the pay not get paid and I love to have extra money so I can go do things I enjoy. So after thinking about school some more I have some more choices with that.

Go to UVU take one class at a time so I can get a 4.0 in my classes so that I can get into the nursing program.

Go to Salt Lake Community College and wait 5 years to get into the nursing program

Go to a trade school like Stevens Henager pay the big bucks but be done in two years.

Lots of choices and now what do I do?

No comments: