Sunday, July 11, 2010

California part 1 of 2-- Ocean

After being at the cabin for 5 days I went back to my parents house to have fun with friends. So Thursday Shandi and I decided it would be fun to take the kids to the ocean.

They all had so much fun playing in the sand. Even Kylee played in the sand my little girl who hates to get dirty.
This was our trek to the water. We went to Santa Cruz and how to get everything down and only wanted to do it in one trip. So Everyone had something to carry. I pushed the stroller with Ty in it as well as chairs, umbellas, beach mates, towels, and some toys. It was hard but we made it there and back ok.

Ty loved playing in the sand. He also loved eating it.


Kylee enjoyed soaking up the sun just like her mom.



Kylee and I after playing in the water

Back at parents house Ty loved to climb in any place he could find.


This was another one of his favorite places. He would climb in and the try and sit and fall off because it wasn't that big. He still loved it.







No comments: