Sunday, July 11, 2010

California part 2 of 2-- Pinecrest

The Pinecrest Cabin
This is the cabin
This is the view from the deck

Saturday night we made tin foil dinners so we had to make a fire. Well I went out to start it and then here comes my dad and before I knew it the fire got up to at least 6 feet tall. The family calls it a White Man fire. I have to admit it was pretty cool and it even got people to stop and look.
My dad, Ty and me sitting by the fire.

Ty and Kylee by the fire.
Ty and Kylee at the beach.

Kylee playing in the lake. It was 55 degrees!!! And I have to add that Aaron said if she puts her head in the water he would give her a redvine. haha I told him there and no way she will do it. But sure enough he walked down to the beach and she walked in and dipped her hair in the water. Wow I think I need Aaron around more ofter to get Kylee to do things for me.

Playing in the sand. The rock off to the left in the picture is the rock I played on when I was little. I love Pinecrest Lake and how pretty it is.!

Kylee and Abby. Cami and family came up for the day to visit with us. It was so great to see them and Kylee loved playing with Abby. She still talks about it. They play so good together I miss having them around too.

One morning my dad went fishing and sure enough caught a few fish. This is the favorite place to take your picture after caughting a fish. Every year when some one caught a fish you would get your picture taken here. My dad cooked them up and they were tasty.

Ty playing in the cabin. The car in his hand was his favorite toy while at the cabin. He even slept with it in hand and he would still have it in hand when he woke up. Silly boy.

Kylee on the wonderful 80's couch. Can't ever forget about the couch and we can't ever replace it.

Ty got half way up the stairs until I caught him. Woops forgot to put up the gate.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How fun! We sure do love the cabin and wished we lived closer!!